In yesterday’s video we talked about staying focused on the most important things in your day-to-day actions, but what about the more strategic decisions that frequently come up? Here are a few tips for what you can stay focused on as your working on your business, not in your business.
How To Make Strategic Decisions For Your Business
The two key takeaways for this video are:
- Strategic decisions in your business should be shaped by your overall business goals and your own personal and professional core values. The more clear you can be on your goals and core values, the easier those judgement should become.
- It’s critical to get some perspective. You may just be too close to some of your challenges and problems. Reframing the problem can help. You may also find value in bouncing your ideas off of a coach, mentor, or trusted adviser or possibly even an employee.
This is the second video of this four part series on staying focused on what’s most important in your business. The other videos in the series include:
- How to focus on what’s most important in your business
- What should you be doing in your business?
- [This Video] What should you be doing with your business?
- What should your business be doing?
Did this video help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook.
P.S. If you liked the tips provided in this episode you might also get value from my free report, 3 Steps to Increasing the Value of Your Time.