This episode will set up the topic I’ll be focusing on over the next week or two – increasing your small business revenue. To kick it off I’ll outline the 8 areas where you can focus your efforts that will result in increased revenue and how to figure out which one you should be focusing on.
8 Ways To Improve Small Business Sales
Many small business owners are looking for ways to improve sales and increase revenue. But you don’t always know where to focus your efforts or how to solve the problem. It’s easiest to start where you’re most comfortable or where you think the problem is, but what if your efforts don’t result in the increases you are looking for.
In this video I outline the 8 areas you could focus on when looking to increase business sales and revenue and how to know which one is where you should be focusing your efforts.
Over the next couple days I’ll release videos digging into each of these 8 ways to increase your small business sales. But to get started and help you know where to focus your efforts, here are the 8 ways to increase small business revenue.
- Have you clearly defined your target market and ideal fit clients?
- Does your message and speak directly to your ideal client’s needs and desires?
- Are you getting your message in front of the right people enough times to maintain top of mind awareness (TOMA) and state of mind awareness (SOMA)?
- Are you feeding your sales funnel enough new leads on an ongoing basis?
- Are you having enough sales conversations and making enough offers to your sales prospects?
- Are you tracking your closing rate to convert leads into paying customers? Can your close rate be improved?
- Is your product quality where it should be and does your product match your customer’s expectations?
- Could customer service be an issue in your business?
Did this video help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook.
P.S. If you liked the tips provided in this episode you might also get value from my free report, 3 Steps to Increasing the Value of Your Time.