Business owners sometimes get caught up doing what they think they need to be or should be doing, but still feeling frustrated because it’s not what they really want to be doing. The problem is that they can’t figure out how to close the gap. That’s what I’m here for!
What Should My Business Even Be Doing?
One piece of common advice is that you should do what you love. The challenge is that your market doesn’t care what you love. On the other hand, you need that passion to drive your business forward, inspire your target market, and get you through the challenges and trials. So where does that leave you?
Here are a few tips:
- More important than doing what you love is loving what you do.
- Connecting with your passion will give you the fuel you need to really build the business you want. It will get you through the challenges and will also empower you to really connect with and attract the audience you need.
- Aligning your actions and habits with your goals and desires will naturally result in the accomplishment of your goals and objectives. Add in the rocket fuel of passion and you won’t be able to miss.
In this video I referenced my Tailwind Success model for How Achieving Your Goals Is Like Throwing A Paper Airplane and getting results. You can find that article and video here on my blog:
This is the second video of this four part series on staying focused on what’s most important in your business. The other videos in the series include:
- How to focus on what’s most important in your business
- What should you be doing in your business?
- What should you be doing with your business?
- [This Page] What should your business be doing?
Did this video help you? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook.
P.S. If you liked the tips provided in this episode you might also get value from my free report, 3 Steps to Increasing the Value of Your Time.